Dr. Woodhouse is a graduate of University of Iowa College of Medicine. He was selected as chief resident during residency training at the Cleveland Clinic. He continued his studies with a two-year fellowship in Mohs micrographic surgery, also at the Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Woodhouse is Board-Certified in Dermatology. His other professional memberships include:
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Member of the Ohio Dermatological Association
- Member of the Cleveland Dermatological Society, currently serving on the board of directors
Dr. Woodhouse takes special interest in skin cancer surveillance and treatment, including performing Mohs micrographic surgery and reconstructive procedures.