Allied Dermatology and Skin Surgery is fortunate to have Dr. Moosally’s expertise on staff. She specializes in skin cancer treatment including Mohs micrographic surgery. She is also experienced in general Dermatology, and cosmetic services such as laser surgery, neurotoxins (Botox, Xeomin, and Dysport), and fillers (Juvéderm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Belotero).
She is Board-Certified in Dermatology, and maintains membership in:
- American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Cleveland Dermatological Society
- Ohio Dermatological Association
- Women’s Dermatological Society
Dr. Moosally is a graduate of MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine in Philadelphia. She completed Dermatology residency at the Cleveland Clinic, and is Fellowship trained in Mohs micrographic surgery from that institution.