Dr. Lichten graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine internship and residency at Montefiore Hospital in Pennsylvania. His Dermatology training was at Metropolitan General Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Lichten is:
- Board Certified in Dermatology as well as Internal Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the Ohio State Medical Association
- Member of the Ohio Dermatological Association
- Member of the Cleveland Dermatological Society
Dr. Lichten specializes in adult and pediatric Dermatology with an emphasis on diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer and skin disease. He has a special interest in mole mapping as well as Photodynamic Therapy (PDT). He has additional training and vast experience in skin rejuvenation procedures, including neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin), Thermage, laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) skin discoloration treatment. He is accepting new patients in our Akron location.